Jobpac International Systems Pty Limited
Links to Third Party Websites
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on the Websites, including text, graphics, design, names, logos, and underlying software are protected by copyright owned or licensed by JIS.
JIS permits the material on the Websites to be downloaded to your computer for viewing and/or printing, as long as:
- the material is kept intact and in the same form as presented on the Websites (including any copyright or other notice);
- it is for your personal, non-commercial use;
- it is used for a lawful purpose; and
- the material is appropriately attributed to JIS or the source.
You provide us with an unrestricted licence to use, reproduce, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute any information you post or send to a Website.
Trademarks used on the Websites belong to their respective owners. You must not use any trademark displayed on the Websites without the express written permission of JIS or the third-party owner.
Publication of email addresses on a Website does not infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
JIS takes care in creating the information and material on the Websites but makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, quality or fitness for purpose of any material or content.
JIS cannot guarantee that any data, file or program available for download from or via the Websites or from any website linked to our website is free from virus or any other condition which might or could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used, and in accessing the Websites, you assume all risk of use of all materials, programs and files on the Websites. Prior to using any downloaded file you should carry out an appropriate virus check.
JIS is not liable to users for any loss or damage howsoever caused resulting from the use of the Websites, any website linked to the Websites, materials or content including the transmission of any virus.
Limitation on Liability
To the full extent permitted by law:
- under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of JIS) will JIS be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the Websites or any material;
- JIS excludes all guarantees, conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom (“implied terms”);
- you agree that it is fair and reasonable, that JIS’s liability, including for breach of any implied term which cannot be excluded, is limited at the option of JIS to the following:
(a) in the case of services supplied or offered by JIS, (i) the supply of the services again, or (ii) the cost of having services supplied again; and
(b) in the case of goods supplied or offered by JIS, (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, (ii) the repair of such goods, (iii) the payment of the cost of the replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.