Time Phased Planning
Jobpac Time Phased Planning is ideal for companies that have complex forecasting requirements
Jobpac Time Phased Planning allows you to allocate cost centre budgets and forecasts across a user definable, activity based timeline with optional application of lagging defaults for automated cash flow forecasting.
Cost Budget Baseline
The establishment of a detailed time phased cost budget baseline provides significant improvements in the efficiency, accuracy and validation of project forecasts across your enterprise. The use of rolling forecast principles which are synchronised to end of period processing both simplifies ongoing forecast maintenance and provides access to a wealth of historical project performance information for your enterprise. This ensures that strategic continuous improvement and risk management objectives are achieved through integrated contract valuations and forecast deviation analysis.
Time Phased Planning Integration
Jobpac Time Phased Planning can be activated on a project by project basis with cost forecast aggregation to automate work in hand and cash flow forecasts within the Jobpac Business Forecasting Contract Valuation system. Key Benefits of Jobpac Time Phased Planning include:
- Automation of cash flow forecasts.
- Improved accuracy and review capability of project forecasts against construction programme.
- Cycle time reduction through use of rolling forecast methodology.
- Early detection of resourcing and capacity constraints.
- Performance measurement and deviation analysis framework when using Jobpac Business Intelligence.
- Jobpac Time Phased Planning provides access to an advanced cost forecasting toolset for any growing contracting enterprise.
Jobpac Time Phased Planning provides access to an advanced cost forecasting toolset for any growing contracting company.
To learn more about Jobpac Time Phased Planning click here