Release 8 Enhancements
- Fully optioned PO and Invoice electronic approvals - Multiple approvals, Sequential or Parallel approvals, limit to workid or job, or creditor, fully optioned.
- New Delivery Docket Enquiry - Providing you with a new enquiry and download facility for delivery dockets.
- New easy to use Stock Entry facility with the ability to add bin locations and a full stocktake facility with download and upload of quantities.
- Bulk Purchase Order and Delivery Docket Completion – A new feature to help you manage the bulk completion of delivery dockets. This enhancement includes a new facility to complete delivery dockets.
- Ability to Apply Variations to Managed Purchase Orders – A clever new function to allow variations to be linked to purchase orders. This new feature is based on subcontract functionality.
Jobpac Project Cost Control and Management
New Schedule of Rates Projects System – The Jobpac Schedule of Rates functionality has been significantly enhanced. With Jobpac Release 8, you now have the ability to control the sort sequence, descriptions have been extended, and earned value, progress claim and parent/child options have been incorporated. Additionally you have the support for lump sum within schedule of rates, or rates only items, with full budget transfer control and multiple forecasting methods.
- Expert Estimation Interface – A fully functioning interface with Expert Estimation, a leading civil estimating system.
- Period based Cost of Work In Progress Enquiry and Report – Giving you period based enquiries and reports with a full breakdown of actual and incurred costs, including delivery and work dockets and cost accruals.
- New Cost Plus Management function - Giving you the tool to help manage the preparation of cost plus transactions for invoicing to clients.
- Upgraded Subcontract Payment Approval Process – Providing you with an improved audit of approvals, with multiple emails to approvers and improved workflow.
- Revised Subcontract Variation Functions – With Jobpac Release 8 we have introduced quantities for all status’ and have provided more visibility of variation progress, with links between internal variations and head contract variations. Extended descriptions and improved forms have been incorporated.
- Revised Subcontract Maintenance Function - Introduction of Lump Sum quantities, links to head contract schedule items, upload and download facility.
- Revised Subcontract Payment Process - Upload and download facilities for Subcontract claims have been incorporated along with authorised subcontract items and variations and new optional Schedule of Payments forms.
- Upgraded Subcontract Enquiry Screens – Giving users more filtering options and additional information .
- Subcontract Work Docket - Improvements include giving you more visibility and control of work docket authorisation.
- Electronic Aprovals for Budget Adjustments – Giving your management the ability to electronically approve budget transfers before the project is updated. ...
- Rise and Fall - The accounting period is now combined with the Jobcosting period.
- Ability to prepare a subcontract valuation separate from a subcontract payment.
- New Subcontract Front Sheet - Designed in a formal order format, giving you all contractual and financial information.
- Subcontract Claim Enquiry – Enhanced to display full subcontract payment details.
Jobpac Business Forecasting
- Contract Valuation Cost Reconciliation – A new feature giving monthly movements of all cost components.
- Auto-allocation option of WIH for unsecured work.
- New Business Forecasting Summary Plan copy facility – Meaning you can copy the initial plan budgets to each successive month.
- New Risk and Opportunity takeup and Approved Final Margin (AFM) management options.
- Intercompany Journal Processing – Increased security to support the implementation of consistent accounting periods across inter-company journals.
- Workorder Control – You can now control costs to closed work orders.
- Upgraded AP Site Enquiry Screens – Giving additional subcontract payment information such as subcontract invoice details and more powerful filtering capabilities.
- Cost Code Maintenance – Includes the ability to upload the account number where General Ledger links are at the cost centre level.
- General Journal - The number of lines in a general journal has increased to 99,999.
- New Consolidated Accounts Receivable Trial Balance.
- Invoice Approvals and Subcontract Payments – Now include an optimal function allowing you to to nominate the amount to be paid - as opposed to the amount authorised.
- Bank EFT Files – Can now be emailed to a user.
- Retrospective Job journals - Job journals can be posted to prior periods with contract valuation fully updated.
Jobpac Administration and Interfaces
- ERP Interface for Actual costs - Framework for accounting interface to external ERP systems.
- Interface with Spendvision credit card management system.
- New menu maintenance function.
- Ability to copy a parameter setting to all work-ids.
To learn more about Jobpac Release 8, register here for more information