Project Management for Construction Goes Mobile
According to Jobpac CEO, Steve Ironside, Release 8 has delivered over 250 enhancements and additions to core business modules, all in direct response to consultation with industry customers.
“Our customers have told us what they need to remain competitive, cost focused and compliant in the current market. Jobpac Release 8 comprehensively delivers,” said Mr. Ironside. “Jobpac will present brilliantly on tablets, which are becoming the out-of-office productivity tool of choice, industry wide. Reporting and analytics have improved visibility of company and project information and we now have solutions on board that specifically address the needs of civil contractors.”
Enhancements have already been completed to core business modules such as procurement, project cost control, business forecasting, accounting, property and asset management as well as HR and payroll. The new Release 8 platform also means it will be much faster for Jobpac to innovate and go to market with new and enhanced modules, features and mobile functions.
“The improvements and addition of new modules and mobility all ensures Jobpac is positioned to compete very aggressively as the market leading software solution for ANZ construction companies,” Mr Ironside concludes.
Jobpac is widely utilised in the construction sector by commercial and civil contractors and subcontractors giving customers powerful management features for workflow, cash flow, forecasting, time phased planning, business intelligence, analytics and document management. Jobpac has been SaaS available for over five years as well as being licenced as an on-premise solution.
Jobpac Release 8 Overview
Release 8 of the Jobpac ERP Platform comprises over 250 enhancements to Jobpac Procurement, Project Cost Control, Business Forecasting, Accounting, Human Resources, Payroll and Property and Asset Management.
Key improvements include:
- Over one hundred new and easy to use Excel downloads with pre-formatted reporting templates
- Fully integrated Jobpac Document Control giving the ability to link documents and images to Jobpac data records which delivers significant operational and process efficiencies
- Jobpac Time Phased Planning delivering significant improvements in the efficiency, accuracy and validation of project forecasts across the company modelled against predefined ‘S’ curves
- Jobpac Project Forecasting now enables users to assess project resource usage in a centralised Jobpac Resource Library and simply apply rate changes throughout the project - saving time and reducing complexity
- A new Jobpac Contract Tracker system for companies requiring operational and financial control over project performance, profit recognition and cash flow forecasting.
- Jobpac Civil Industry solution incorporating advanced schedule of rates support along with earned value measurement and progress claims management and standard interface to Expert Estimation.
About Jobpac International Systems
Jobpac International Systems Pty Ltd (JIS) develops, services and supports enterprise resource planning software for the construction industry to help customers run projects, operations and finances more efficiently and profitably.
Our solution Jobpac is feature-rich and based on deep industry knowledge. Suited to all types of construction companies – from 3 users to hundreds of users – from civil to commercial and industrial, subcontract to maintenance works – Jobpac is easy to install and is designed to help our customers achieve first-in-class performance.
Over the past 25 years, JIS has provided construction software solutions and services to hundreds of construction projects and over 6000 users. Jobpac is used by forty five of the Top Hundred construction and engineering companies across ANZ.
We continue to invest in our product, people and support capabilities. Our single focus is to develop and deliver unique and innovative solutions that support the industry’s complex business requirements. This means we work very closely with our customers, developing solutions that solve their challenges.
For more information contact
Sharon Jackson, Marketing Manager, +61 2 9492 4100