Jobpac is a fully integrated system that gives you easy access to data and helps automate your administrative processes
Store and Access Scanned Creditor Invoices
3-Way Matching - Orders, Deliveriies, Invoices
Central or Distributed Authorisation Options
Electronic Upload Supplier Invoices
Jobpac Accounts Payable is purpose built to meet the needs of the construction industry. Subcontract progress claims and retentions are integrated with accounts payable.
Jobpac eInvoicing streamlines the supplier invoice and subcontract claim approval process. Project teams are able to view and authorise the payment of supplier invoices online and onsite without the need for the paper invoice to leave its originating office. This efficient process reduces the risk of loss and delays associated with the transfer and approval of printed documents.
- Electronic Authorisation of Claims and Invoices
- Scanning and online viewing of supplier invoices and subcontract claims
- 3-Way matching with orders, deliveries and invoices
- Paperless authorisation - centralised or distributed options
- Distributed invoice costing allocations
- Electronic upload of supplier invoices
Cash Flow Management
Jobpac assists you in streamlining your cash flow position. Reports are available in both creditor and job sequence, allowing cash flow to be managed on a project basis.
Prior to printing cheques, a number of details can be changed for each transaction, including:
- Date of payment
- Payment status (ie released or held).
- Payment amount (this allows partial payment)
- Settlement discount
When producing cheques, selection can be based on a range of creditors or for a nominated job.
- Aged Trial Balance (by job or creditor)
- Cash Flow Requirements (by job or creditor)
- Cheque Previews
- Cheque Journal
- Unpresented Cheques
- Creditor History Report
- Subsidiary Ledger Details
Jobpac Accounts Payable includes a very flexible enquiry function, that will allow you to examine:
- Outstanding transactions and creditor history
- Cheque payment details
- Complete transaction details, including payment history
- Current creditor status information
The Site-based AP enquiry function allows you to enquire on transactions related to specific jobs.
Delivery Docket Matching
A facility is available to match invoices to delivery dockets when entering the invoice line details.
Parent Creditor Facility
This program is designed to view the transactions relating to different creditor codes relating to the same parent organisation.