Jobpac Document Control and QA-Software's QTRAK is an integrated information management system for tracking the large amounts of correspondence generated on projects
The construction industry generates loads of documents and correspondence. We can help you keep track and take control of your information enabling fast research and retrieval and powerful report generation. Documents that you can manage include:
- Letters, faxes, memorandums
- Change Orders/Variations
- Requests for information
- Site instructions
- Non-conformance reports
- Engineering Change Requests
- Architects instructions
...in fact there is no limit to the types of documents that can be managed by QTRAK.
With Jobpac and QTRAK you can record incoming and outgoing correspondence, generate and send outgoing correspondence by email fax or print, expedite the day to day responses required to correspondence, eliminate paperwork shuffle and improve issue and claims management.
- Automatic reference number generation.
- Spreadsheet style register of all correspondence types.
- Relate or cross reference correspondence using links.
- Attach files created in external applications.
- Use Binder views for issue management, claims management and much more.
- Print correspondence and standard forms directly within QTRAK or use the system for tracking only.
- Powerful search engines to find documents containing key words or use a full SQL search.
- Flexible reporting and ability to customise reports.
By loading all the standard company forms into QTRAK, the system can be implemented on projects quickly, with the output looking familiar to your users. This promotes a standard way of 'doing business'.
By linking related correspondence and grouping items into binders, claims preparation can focus on the issues rather that the hunt for paper.
The QTRAK Hot List makes expediting outstanding responses and actions simple, a definite plus in keeping the information flow moving.
On larger projects, QTRAK can be used to provide an audit trail of questions and answers between project participants.
The QTRAK Concept is an integrated information system that controls the issue and receipt of all project correspondence whether it be letters or forms, incoming or outgoing.
QTRAK is all about simple data entry, while ensuring the maximum ease of data retrieval. The use of Internet style searches, SQL searches, links, binders, and attachments provide the tools for optimising project administration.