Jobpac Jobcosting lets you build cost code structures to track and monitor job costs
Multiple Project Type Support
Contract Set Up
Contract EOT and Target Dates
Jobpac gives you a powerful enquiry tool to give you a deep and broad view of each of your jobs:
- A seamless view of your job costs across all the job transactions
- Hierarchical analysis at job, cost type, cost centre and item levels
- Project life cycle analysis
- Job group code analysis
- Extensive user definable filtering
- Committed costs schedule
- Actual costs schedule
- Integrated margin variance analysis
- Labour detail analysis
- Integrated Project Managers Worksheet forecast review
This powerful Job Enquiry gives you - from site personnel to company management to finance - an easy to use and deeply informative view of each job. The information by job, includes:
- Job financial details, including contract sums and margins.
- General information about the job, including job descriptions, contract dates and details of extensions of time.
- Progress claim details, including certification periods.
- Details of insurances held on the job.
- Names and addresses of important job staff and related personnel.
- Generous allowance for general notes and text relating to jobs.
- Details of your contract's bonds, bank guarantees and cash retentions.
Flexible Costing Structure
Jobpac lets you design a costing structure to meet your requirements using:
- A six character job number
- Up to eight characters for each cost code
- Two character cost type
- Three levels; heading, sub-heading, cost centre
- Scope of works for each cost centre
Financial Details Stored
A comprehensive suite of financial details can be stored by job. These details include:
- Budgets, including the estimate budget, original budget, the current budget, all budget adjustments and budget variance
- Outstanding costs, from purchases and subcontracts
- Incurred costs, arising for delivery dockets and subcontract work dockets
- Actual costs, arising from invoices, subcontract progress claims and timesheets
- Committed costs, forecast final cost and forecast cost to complete
- Cash flow and job liquidity values
- Variances by percentage and dollar value
Jobpac gives you comprehensive reporting down to four levels of detail:
- Job Level, which provides a one line summary of the job
- Job Summary Level, which provides a one or two page summary of the job
- Cost Code Level, which lists all (or a range of) cost codes on the job
- Detailed Level, which lists all detailed transactions for all (or a range of) cost centres
Jobpac provides sophisticated support for Budget Adminsitration, Standard Job Reproduction, Job Level Security, Automatic Job Defaulting and Project Grouping.