Jobpac Property Management is designed to help property managers monitor and control tenancies in shopping centres, office buildings or warehouses.
Property Set Up
Recoverable Outgoings Management
Service Agreement Register
Property and tenant information is stored in Jobpac giving you easy access to data to help you manage and control your properties and tenancies. Information on the property and its features, demographics, title and valuation data can be held, along with tenant information including trading names, contract details, demographic and rental information. Jobpac supports multiple billing cycles giving you flexibility - billing is fully integrated to Jobpac Accounts Receivable and Jobpac General Ledger making your processes more efficient.
In addition to nine basic rental charges, up to 999 recoverable outgoings can be charged to each tenancy. This allows adequate scope for charging items such as cleaning, airconditioning, electricity and more.
Jobpac lets you record additional information about the property or tenancy to give you easy access to data:
- Centre Managers, who are responsible for various properties
- Service Firms, which hold service and maintenance agreements for properties
- Tenant Types, which are used to classify tenancies for reporting purposes
- Property Services, which list service or maintenance agreements held on properties
- Property Insurances, which detail insurance policies held for each property
- Tenancy Turnover Agreements, which detail rental agreements that are based on turnover
Jobpac provides a suite of comprenhenive reports on properties, tenants, billings as well as rental analysis designed to support your business processes.