Jobpac Subcontract Management supports your day to day activities
Lump Sum & Schedule of Rates Subcontracts
Quantity & Lump Sum Online Authorisation
Automatic Printing of payment Schedules
Links to Head Contract Pay Items
Managing subcontracts is one of your mission critical processes. Jobpac has been designed to help manage and automate the adminstration of your subcontracts in an easy and straight forward way.
Like head contracts, a lot of information is kept on each subcontract - from commencement, completion and extension dates; to cash retentions, bank guarantees and bonds held against the subbie; to insurance details and warranty periods. Jobpac makes this easier than ever by providing a comprehesive and central overview of your subcontract information which is easy to view and convenient to report on.
Jobpac provides a very flexible structure with up to 99 job cost centres against a fixed price subcontract or up to 99 items within each schedule of rates subcontract. This supports even your most complex projects.
Maintaining financial information on your subcontracts can be complex. Jobpac gives you control by maintaining the original and adjusted contract values; claims made, valuations of work completed and payments authorised. And retentions held.
Variations to subcontracts are very common in the construction industry. They can arrise from either an internal or head contract variation. Jobpac is a fully integrated system therefore your subcontract variations are always visible and can be easily and simply managed with the subcontract.
Knowing when and what to pay your subcontractors can be challenging. Jobpac is designed to help you:
- Value work done by work dockets. This is especially useful when controlling schedule of rates subcontracts
- Value lump sum work done - if work dockets are not appropriate
- Authorise payments which may differ from the claimed value (by the subcontractor) or from the subcontract valuations (by the administrator, engineers)
- Automatic calculation of retention values based on the subcontract agreement details, with the ability to override the calculation where necessary.
- Enter payment authorisations by site staff
- Pay subcontract payment from site or from your central processing office which updates your accounts
- Choose to automatically post subcontract accruals which are the difference between the valuation and authorisation amounts.
Professional Printed Forms
Jobpac produces two convenient and standard formatted forms:
- The Subcontract Payment Authorisation - used to control payment authorisations
- The Subcontract Payment Advice - sent to subcontractors with their payments